Saturday, January 16, 2010

Varland Story - Chapter 11 - Grimmy

Every now and then something actually goes right! I had to swap a month's worth of weekends for it but I have my dream assignment.


Nobody's got any beef coming and I'm not out of line here. The guy has it made...he's achieved his lifetime ambition to restore order to the streets of Sunset Valley...still in excellent health at 90-something.


Still in love with his sweet wife and she with him...


A brilliant and beautiful daughter to be proud of...

Respectful and respectable son-in-law who treats her like a queen...


A really cute grandson...


Best buds with his brother for almost 90 years...



A young genius physician for a nephew...


All in all, a blessed life, and I've been itching to take him out ever since he decked me 70 years ago!

Yes, yes, I know we grims are supposed to keep a certain professional detachment, but this one's personal! I'm relishing every moment of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment