Saturday, January 16, 2010

Varland Story - Chapter 9 - Zeline

OMG, I am so totally morto!!! Jiro was visiting last night and Daddy caught us flirting...

So he actually asked Jiro his intentions! News flash: Jiro and I have only been together since third grade!


I'm worried about my cousin, Doogie; he's taken to playing ball with Grandmother's ghost. The boy's brilliant, but he really, really needs to get a life!



Aunt Hayley nearly got arrested demonstrated for workers' rights in front of City Hall. Uncle Anders was livid!

Doogie took advantage of the chaos to sneak Elizabeth into his room, but, being Doogie, he fell asleep while she was doing homework.



Mother says they've opened the Doomsday Vault at the lab and actually have a few plants growing in the greenhouse! Heavily guarded under lock and key of course. There are bogus plants all over town but I'd love to see a real one someday! Daddy says Grandmother used to tell him of a time when there were so many plants that people pulled up and disposed of the ones they didn't want!



Jiro understands how I feel about plants.



Aunt Hayley gets bored when I go on and on about them.


Doogie got on cleaning bedpans at Sacred Spleen today. He wants to be a doctor; I'm sure he'll be an excellent one!


I've gotten on at Landgraab with Mother! Right now I'm just a test subject but I'm studying hard and hope to have clearance for the greenhouse someday.


Jiro and I got engaged this evening, at our favourite spot on the beach! I am in Heaven!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment