Sunday, January 10, 2010

Varland Story - Chapter 1 - Lars

Life has a way of not working out according to plan. Not long ago, I was looking at a sweet life: pro sports gig, lots of partying, settling down to raise a family...someday...in the distant future.


Now there's this 8 X 8 shelter and a gig as a latrine cleaner. I am, however, alive. Most people weren't so lucky.

I keep myself fit. It keeps me from dwelling on what used to be...and what is now.

Things are looking up. The next door neighbour is a knockout!

Unfortunately, she's carrying a boatload of excess baggage.

So, he's a waste of space but he's still her husband. The fact that something is necessary doesn't necessarily make it right.


The end does not justify the means.



Nonetheless, I've done it. I wouldn't do it over any other way. No regrets.



Now, if she'll just have me.



YES!!!

































































No comments:

Post a Comment